The Heritage Foundation
- HF goals are to formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense.
The Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation
- The Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation is a Washington, D.C.-based non-profit, non-partisan research organization dedicated to enhancing international peace and security in the 21st century.
The Brookings Institute
- A nonprofit public policy organization, who's mission is to conduct high-quality, independent research and, to provide innovative, practical recommendations that advance three broad goals:
• Strengthen American democracy;
• Foster the economic and social welfare, security and opportunity of all
• Secure a more open, safe, prosperous and cooperative international system.
- Increases the understanding of public policies based on the principles of limited government, free markets, individual liberty, and peace.
Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- FDD is the only nonpartisan policy institute dedicated exclusively to promoting pluralism, defending democratic values, and fighting the ideologies that threaten democracy.
Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Goal is to strengthen global security by reducing the risk of use and preventing the spread of nuclear, biological and chemical weapons and to work to build the trust, transparency and security which are preconditions to the ultimate fulfillment of the Non-proliferation Treaty’s goals and ambitions.
Potomac Institute for Policy Studies
The purpose of the ICTS is:
• First, to monitor current and future threats of terrorism;
• Second, to develop response strategies on governmental and non-governmental
• Third, to effect continual communication with policy-makers, academic
institutions, business, media, and civic organizations; and
• Fourth, to sponsor research programs on critical issues, particularly those
relating enabling technologies with policy, and share the findings nationally and
Institute of Corean-American Studies
- ICAS is an NGO focused on the issues and conflicts regarding the Korean penninsula.Global Security Institute
- GSI is dedicated to strengthening international cooperation and security based on the rule of law, with a particular focus on nuclear arms control, non-proliferation and disarmament.